Monday

I've Moved On





Dear You,

I've moved on.


From that horrific and dreadful day you left me in the middle of the storm, I've moved on. I've come a long way.  I've never been better.

Moving on from day one wasn't a walk in the park. I crawled. You should have seen me. You would have been proud of what you've done.  

Everyday I would drag myself, I would get up heavily, act as normally as I could, I would plaster a smile on my face, and pretend everything's alright while I was dying inside.
I was bleeding non stop. You cut me deep.

I've picked up the pieces, no thanks to you.

I don't know where I was getting all those superhuman strength that got me to where I am today.  Away from you and your memory, away from your lies and your bullshit.

It's been a long time since I've stopped waiting for an apology, or a proper explanation which I so deserve. I've long stopped hoping for a change. I've long accepted the truth. It wasn't easy. I can't even...

But that's not important anymore. How I got here, how I've moved on, how I got over it...it doesn't matter. One day I just woke up, and the pain didn't bother me anymore. The hurting just stopped. So did my waiting. So did my hoping.

I've moved on. I've reduced you into nothing but a blur. I built a wall between you and my today--- you're not allowed to go past it.  

You can't, in any way, come near my present. Because I've moved on.

So stop asking how I'm doing. You don't deserve to know.


Photo: Google images


--------

We want to hear your story OR read your unsent letters too!
Write for Dear You,. Click here to find out how.





33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Moving on is a smart thing to do.
      Life is about learning & moving. Let us be like a moving river & not stagnant water...

      Thanks for such nice words on my Blog :) I really appreciate your visit & your support! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, Anita. Thanks for your input.

      Delete
  2. wow, I read this and wondered, did the writer walk in my shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we've all been there one way or the other. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I have been in this place too and can completely relate. However, I have learned that the only one who can heal the hurts and help me move on is Jesus Christ! He heals all wounds and broken hearts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always believe everything happens for a reason. Good or Bad. Maybe this person was meant to make you more strong in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, after struggling from unpeace and unforgiveness I believe that too. I'll bever be as strong and as better as I am if not for that experience.

      Delete
  5. SuperLux, I have walked in those shoes and I think many other people have to. I love the way you write about it - so realistic - yet I have no idea if this is a fiction (story) or non-fiction piece! Doesn't matter of course...just saying that it is an interesting writing style. Thanks for sharing! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Elly. Sometimes, fact is stranger than fiction. ;)

      Delete
  6. Great Piece right here--just got myself a new follow ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great writing! I love it :)
    www.cascadesofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad , that you moved on ..life is always flowing .Flow with life is always peaceful. ..helps in releasing pain ..have a beautiful life :) adding your blog in my Favorite list ..Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rahul. I appreciate that. Your blog is also very inspiring to read.

      Delete
    2. Always welcome ..your blog is full of your life and its very inspiring too ..i do write about my life but that blog i rarely share with anyone , its all about how i feel and what i am .. :) i do share with you if you want to read :) ..keep smiling keep shinning :)

      Delete
    3. Keep smiling this is my dairy i write what i feel, i had deleted one that is full of my inner life and much about me , but i started this one again, because i love to be alone and i talk too much ..when i feel or gone through something i write , sorry for bad grammar ..i am bad in writing still love to write , so i write ..http://believethatlifeisworthliving.wordpress.com/ ..

      Delete
  9. I literally cried and still am, this was incredible, so much of what I am going through... it's so hard to let go without an explanation...but I am doing it and one day I hope I can wake up and have that wall between him and I there where I won't feel the pain of the loss... :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Launna. That one day will come soon. Sooner than you expect. Just take it one day at a time.

      Delete
  10. You will find someone better..someday...He didn't deserve you , so just forget and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful and magical image and picture. Great !
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moving on is the toughest thing to do & I'm glad you have finally passed through that phase...
    Right now even I'm walking on the same road, I just hope that some random day even I wake up with out any pain...keep smiling...
    Much ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Akshitha. That day will come soon. Stay amazing!

      Delete
  13. This really hit home, especially waiting for the apology that never comes and not having the right to know how you're doing. A potent and deep write. Well done! Thank you for sharing this and the kind words on my blog. Big smiles to you :-)

    ReplyDelete